martedì, marzo 21, 2006

I'm sorry

The first one - of course, not easily forgotten - was kinda nice.
Two... hairy back.
Three, four, five... Six was on my birthday in my parents' room.
-Which birthday?- the...

- We've only reached ?

- I grew up in the country. Lots of rolling around in haystacks.
- OK. Seven...Eight, unfortunately, was quite a shock. Nine, against a fence. Very uncomfortable. Don't try it.
- I won't.
- Was gorgeous. Just heaven, just...
- She was wonderful.
- I hate her, obviously after disappointing. Through the university years. Sensitive, caring, intelligent girls. Sexually speaking, a real low patch.
Broke my heart.
- Years of yearning.... Oh, my God!I can't believe l've reached, elephant tongue.
- and together That was something.
- Seriously?... That was a mistake.
- Suddenly at you make a mistake?
- Wow!So I came after your fiancé?
- No, you were...So there you go. Less than Madonna, more than Princess D.
- I hope.
- And how about you?How many have you slept with?
- Christ! Nothing like that many. I don't know...I don't know what the fuckl've been doing with my time. Work, probably. Yeah, work. I have been working late a lot.
-I wish l'd rung you.
-But then you never rang me!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm sorry

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonimo said...

Hey!! Thanx for reminding me about one of my favs movies!! ;) Can´t wait to watch it again!!

Why did you exactly write about that bit????

4:22 PM  
Blogger Cri said...

se dedica a una persona muy especial. No es usted.

Elijo esa parte porque está hablando de un error. Suceda a veces.

Un besazo guapa

1:02 AM  
Blogger Cri said...

Mi discúlpese para llamarte usted. No más usted. TU

9:03 AM  

Posta un commento

<< Home